Every order we dispatch is packaged using high-quality materials and should reach you in perfect condition regardless of what happens in transit.
Handling Of Perishable Goods
Perishable goods are shipped in insulated boxes with the addition of frozen gel packs. The gel packs are designed purely for food use and do not leak fluid when they defrost. They can also be used again if refrozen.
Perishable goods will stay at industry safe temperature for a maximum of 48hrs.
We recommend that you contact us if you have not received your parcel within 48hrs of ordering it. That is unless we have emailed you specifically with full detailed delivery instructions.
- All queries regarding delivery can be solved immediately by calling 01732 666400 (9-5pm) or email email@example.com (24/7)
- All orders are shipped using FedEx Next day delivery service. However, as part of their terms and conditions, next day delivery is not guaranteed and can take 1-2 working days. If you must have your item by the following day please use the Next Day 12 AM service. Please provide us with an email address and mobile phone number so we can add this to FedEx's highly efficient tracking information system. FedEx will email and text you with a one-hour delivery window on the day your parcel is due to be delivered.
- All orders received before 1 pm will be dispatched that day.
- All orders received on Friday before 1 pm without prior arrangement that contains perishable products (Fresh Truffles, Caviar etc..) will be delivered using our premium Saturday Delivery. We do not have a courier pick up on weekends which means all orders received after 1 pm on Thursday that is not scheduled for weekend delivery will be delivered the following Tuesday. Due to the fact that our products are perishable, we insist that they are sent 'next day delivery' in all cases, our couriers do not pick up at weekends so Monday delivery is not possible.
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery is chargeable at a higher rate. This is a premium service that has its own associated costs. Please order by Friday 1 pm for weekend delivery.
We can ship items to international locations, with the exception of highly perishable goods such as caviar, smoked salmon, whole raw lobster and in some cases fresh white truffles.
Each country has their own laws and exclusions in terms of imports. Before we agree to ship outside of the EU please check with the appropriate Customs & Excise to ensure your items are available for import. Any spoilage due to products being held up in customs is not refundable under any circumstance.
For more information on International shipping please call us on 0044 1732 666400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any cancellations must be made before 11 am the day your products are due to be shipped. Please make sure you are happy with your basket before pressing the payment button at the checkout.